To light, hold the match jar in one hand and the match in the other. Lightly drag the top color tip of the match across the strike paper affixed to the bottom of the jar in a single quick motion. Wait a moment after strike to allow it to ignite. In rare cases some individual matches may not light because of unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances in production or faults in the strike action.Guidelines for safe use:
- Keep all materials away from the flame.
- Keep in a cool dry place.
- Keep matches away from children at all times.
- Extinguish flame before wood has been completely burned.
- Dispose of the used match safely after being confirmed to be extinguished.
- Do not reuse a match that has been struck or burnt.
- Users are responsible for the safe use of the product.
- Never leave the flame unattended.
Are you a retailer? We encourage you to share information regarding safety and usage with the customers that visit you and buy our products from you.